Understanding My Role

 


My role in our project as the Camera Person & Editor as the camera man at first i felt extremely nervous as it was my first time filming something at this level as it would be marked and i had to be perfect however on shoot day i pulled through it with help of my peers and teacher i learned great camera techniques which i used in my project. As we had only 2 days to film i put in all my effort to perfect the shots 

As Editor i wasn't really on edge as i had been editing before the preliminary tasks we had done in classes and some other personal projects of my own. We had also been taught editing in classes i have now put in alot of effort to put in my Opening scene even though it has not been perfected yet i know before the final cut i will be able to perfect it. 

Comments

Popular Posts